Every planter is fully prepared to be a healthy leader of a transformational and multiplying church.
One of the primary reasons planters struggle and fail is due to a lack of adequate preparation. It is our ambition that every planter and planter spouse is well prepared and trained for the journey before them.
Our training process involves a six-month small group cohort led by licensed trainers. This best-in-class training is built around 12 essential competencies necessary for the successful planting of a church.
- Kingdom Focused — Evaluating your motives and embracing a Kingdom-first mindset
- Kingdom Character — Modeling a leadership lifestyle worth imitating
- Missional Engagement — Understanding the makeup of your target community and developing a missional engagement strategy
- Missional Vision — Casting a clear and compelling vision that flows from a burden for your community
- Reproducible Sustainability — Creating a movement that will outlast you
- Teambuilding — Recruiting and creating a healthy missionary team
- Values — Evaluating your values and integrating them into the DNA of your church
- Disciple Making — Being intentional about making disciples who make disciples
- Bold Faith — Leading with bold faith that takes prayerful risks
- Systems and Structure — Developing measurable systems and structures to support the vision
- Effective Contextual Communication — Communicating for kingdom impact
- Fundraising Partnership — Helping planters effectively enlist partners to fulfill their church planting vision
In addition to training, planters are paired with a licensed coach who will support them throughout their training and continue with them throughout much of their planting journey.
Get the planting support you need.
Fill out our church planter interest form.
Do you have questions about training?